Speech Therapy Online
We're proud to offer easy-to-use online speech therapy, in real-time.
Getting to speech therapy sessions or scheduling sessions for your students during the school day can be challenging. Our online speech therapy program provides complete or supplemental speech therapy services through virtual sessions. Our licensed speech-language pathologists (SLPs) bring their experience directly into your home or school, virtually. Each therapist is licensed through the state of Missouri and holds their Certificate of Competence through the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
CoxHealth has been a leader in speech therapy for more than 30 years. In-home or in-school, we bring effective, state-of-the-art speech therapy directly to our patients. Through our secure video platform, we connect the patient with certified SLPs who establish and follow each customized treatment plan while providing research-based care, guidance and support.
This service is convenient and effective. It's one-on-one speech therapy at the touch of a button.
Types of Speech Therapy Online
Online Speech Therapy at School
Online Speech Therapy at School is interactive, web-based speech therapy for school systems. Kids love the live, online sessions with our licensed, certified speech-language pathologists.
Learn More about Online Speech Therapy at School
What We Offer
Through our technology, our clinicians can thoroughly assess articulation, language, cognitive-communication, fluency and voice skills.
Speech Therapy Online offers treatment for these speech conditions:
- Articulation: difficulties with speech sounds and clarity of overall speech intelligibility
- Language: difficulties with expressive, receptive and social language, including pragmatic skills
- Fluency/stuttering: dysfluencies in speech including repetitions, prolongations and blocks which negatively affect overall communication skills
- Voice: disturbances with overall vocal production including difficulties with phonation, breath support, pitch and loudness
- Cognitive-communication therapy: difficulties with memory, attention, executive functioning and word-finding skills
- AAC (augmentative and alternative communication): deficits with verbal production resulting in the need for high-tech (AAC application on tablet computers, dedicated devices, etc.) or low-tech (PECS, alphabet boards, communication boards, etc.) support
Log in to begin your speech therapy session.
If you've already scheduled your speech therapy session, you can log in now to start your session. If you need help, call us at 417-269-5500.