Get the Right Care. Right Now.
Access care from your mobile device or computer.
Primary & Specialty Care
Schedule a visit with your provider to get started. Appointment times vary.
For patients over 2 years old. Visit with the first available provider.
7 a.m.-10 p.m.
10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Your first line of defense in managing overall health, our clinics offer same-day appointments for many conditions. We're welcoming new patients, so give us a call at 417-269-INFO.
Receive treatment for minor illnesses and injuries and routine care, including:
- Cold and flu
- Sports physicals
- Upper respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
You can also get treatment for orthopedic and sports injuries like concussions, dislocations and fractures.
Access immediate care for conditions that are not life-threatening:
- Urine, flu and strep testing
- Injuries or conditions requiring X-ray
- Conditions treated by primary care providers, Virtual Visits and Walk-In Clinics
Urgent Care Plus
We have dedicated pediatric and adult centers.
We provide immediate care for all conditions treated at our Urgent Care facilities, as well as:
- Abdominal pain (patients under 60 years of age)
- Injuries or conditions requiring CT or ultrasound scans
Visit our emergency department if you're experiencing any of these serious and life-threatening conditions:
- Behavioral issues requiring admission
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Heart issues, including irregular heart rate
- High fever with stiff neck, mental confusion or difficulty breathing
- Major trauma
- Stroke-like symptoms
Skip the wait with Save My Spot.
Spend less time waiting in line when you're feeling under the weather. With Save My Spot, simply choose your location and time, fill out a basic form, and wait from the comfort of your home. Once you arrive, check in at the front desk and you should be seen promptly by a member of our medical team.